HKS Faculty in Management, Leadership, and Decision Sciences conduct and disseminate their research through a number of research centers and faculty-led labs at HKS and Harvard.
- Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation | Research and Publications | Events
- Behavioral Insights Group [BIG] | BIG Student Resources | Events
- Bloomberg Center for Cities | Research Portal | Student Opportunities | Events
- Center for Public Leadership | Research and Impact | Events
- Taubman Center for State and Local Government | Research and Publications
- Women and Public Policy Program | Research Portal | Events
- Faculty Labs
- The Lerner Lab (Jennifer Lerner) | Drawing insights from psychology, economics, and neuroscience, Lerner and her team study the role of emotions in human judgment and decision making.
- The Minson Lab (Julia Minson) | Using theories and methods from social psychology, organizational behavior, and behavioral decision-making, Minson and her collaborators examine questions related to judgment, collaboration, and social influence
- Public Impact Analytics Science Lab (PIAS-Lab) at Harvard (Soroush Saghafian) Using analytical tools in Operations Research, Machine Learning and Big Data, Decision Making, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Saghafian and his team advances and applies the science of analytics for solving societal problems, with a particular focus on the health care sector.
The HKS Faculty Research Connection is also an excellent one-stop portal for current faculty research.
The Harvard Kennedy School Case Program also publishes a wide range of teaching cases produced by MLD faculty on a range of topics in Management, Leadership, and Decision Sciences, such as negotiation, performance management, marketing, cross-organizational collaboration, public-private partnerships, emergency management, and more.